• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

11 hours ago, Anna N said:

Perhaps I should try a pork burger.  Or perhaps I should just book a trip to China and let you make one for me.

Turn north at Hong Kong.

P.S. I've often done pork/beef 50:50 mix burgers. And duckburgers and, just once, donkeyburgers.  Sadly, lamb is ruinously expensive here, when we can get it.

duckburger.thumb.jpg.ad32491041fca6054bfba4b5848a346b.jpg

Duckburger

liuzhou

liuzhou

27 minutes ago, Anna N said:

Perhaps I should try a pork burger.  Or perhaps I should just book a trip to China and let you make one for me.

Turn north at Hong Kong.

P.S. I've often done pork/beef 50:50 mix burgers. And duckburgers and, just, once, donkeyburgers.  Sadly, lamb is ruinously expensive here, when we can get it.

duckburger.thumb.jpg.ad32491041fca6054bfba4b5848a346b.jpg

Duckburger

liuzhou

liuzhou

14 minutes ago, Anna N said:

Turn north at Hong Kong.

P.S. I've often done pork/beef 50:50 mix burgers. And duckburgers and, just, once, donkeyburgers.  Sadly, lamb is ruinously expensive here, when we can get it.