• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

hsm

hsm

I know this is more than the usual bargain price, but Jubilee: Recipes from Two Centuries of African American Cooking: A Cookbook Kindle Edition by Toni Tipton-Martin is currently $4.99 on Amazon. Plus there's a $.50 credit.

I found it following a Book Bub link to The Chilean Kitchen: 75 Seasonal Recipes for Stews, Breads, Salads, Cocktails, Desserts, and More Kindle Edition by Pilar Hernandez for $1.99. The "Look Inside" feature shows some summertime recipes and a list of Chilean pantry ingredients. The Amazon site lists items like Salmon Cancato / Salmon Stuffed with Sausage, Tomato, and Cheese, Spaghetti Squash Preserve and Dulce de Leche-Filled Sandwich Cookies.

hsm

hsm

I know this is more than the usual bargain price, but Jubilee: Recipes from Two Centuries of African American Cooking: A Cookbook Kindle Edition by Toni Tipton-Martin is currently $4.99 on Amazon. Plus there's a $.50 credit.

I found it following a Book Bub link to The Chilean Kitchen: 75 Seasonal Recipes for Stews, Breads, Salads, Cocktails, Desserts, and More Kindle Edition by Pilar Hernandez for $1.99. The "Look Inside" feature shows some summertime recipes and a list of Chilean pantry ingredients. The Amazon site has a recipe for Salmon Cancato / Salmon Stuffed with Sausage, Tomato, and Cheese and lists other items like spaghetti squash preserve and Dulce de Leche-filled sandwich cookies.

hsm

hsm

I found it following a Book Bub link to The Chilean Kitchen: 75 Seasonal Recipes for Stews, Breads, Salads, Cocktails, Desserts, and More Kindle Edition by Pilar Hernandez for $1.99. The "Look Inside" feature shows some summertime recipes and a list of Chilean pantry ingredients. 

I haven't decided yet about that one. Too excited to start reading Jubilee.