• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

16 minutes ago, Toliver said:

Some finds this afternoon:

I believe this first cookbook may have been posted in the past...not sure...

Ken Forkish's "The Elements of Pizza: Unlocking the Secrets to World-Class Pies at Home [A Cookbook]" Kindle Edition $2.99US
Use the "Look Inside" feature to see the list of recipes.

"Shake Shack: Recipes & Stories: A Cookbook" Kindle Edition $1.99US**

**Note: This link takes you to the hardcover version. I can't get it to go to the Kindle version. When you get to the cookbook's hardcover page, just click on the Kindle version to get that price.

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.

Yup.  I bought the Forkish book in 2017. 😳

ElsieD

ElsieD

14 minutes ago, Toliver said:

Some finds this afternoon:

I believe this first cookbook may have been posted in the past...not sure...

Ken Forkish's "The Elements of Pizza: Unlocking the Secrets to World-Class Pies at Home [A Cookbook]" Kindle Edition $2.99US
Use the "Look Inside" feature to see the list of recipes.

"Shake Shack: Recipes & Stories: A Cookbook" Kindle Edition $1.99US**

**Note: This link takes you to the hardcover version. I can't get it to go to the Kindle version. When you get to the cookbook's hardcover page, just click on the Kindle version to get that price.

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.

Yup.  I bought the Forkiah book in 2017. 😳