• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

to embellish descriptions

The first two postings have been on sale before (1 year ago and two years ago, respectively):

Dorie Greenspan's "Baking: From My Home to Yours" Kindle Edition $2.99US

IMHO, it's worth buying just for the "World Peace" cookie recipe.

Rose Levy Beranbaum's "The Baking Bible" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Use the Look Inside" feature to see the list of recipes.

I take full credit for this one being on sale...I just looked at it when it was full-priced and now it's on sale...Go Mojo! :laugh:

Lucinda Scala Quinn's "Mad Hungry Family: 120 Essential Recipes to Feed the Whole Crew" Kindle Edition $2.51US

No main list of recipes but the chapters do have their own recipe lists. Use the Look Inside" feature to see this.

Steven Raichlen's "Project Smoke: Seven Steps to Smoked Food Nirvana, Plus 100 Irresistible Recipes from Classic (Slam-Dunk Brisket) to Adventurous (Smoked Bacon-Bourbon Apple Crisp)" Kindle Edition $1.99US

Named one of the Best Cookbooks of the Year by Food & Wine, The Boston Globe, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, The San Francisco Chronicle, USA Today, The Washington Post, and more, Uri Scheft's  "Breaking Breads: A New World of Israeli Baking--Flatbreads, Stuffed Breads, Challahs, Cookies, and the Legendary Chocolate Babka" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Masterchef winner Thomasina Miers's "Mexican Food Made Simple" Kindle Edition $.99US

British Mexican food? Thomasina Miers's "Wahaca - Mexican Food at Home" Kindle Edition $.99US
Use the "Look Inside" feature to the list of recipes.

Again, I credit my mojo for this next one being reduced-price...not quite bargain-priced but just above:

Scott Conant's "The Scarpetta Cookbook: 125 Recipes from the Acclaimed Restaurant" Kindle Edition $3.99US
There are three downloadable recipes from the book on this cookbook's Amazon info page.
No list of recipes but by using the "Look Inside" feature and scrolling down, you can see a number of recipes from the cookbook.

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.

Toliver

Toliver

The first two postings have been on sale before (1 year ago and two years ago, respectively):

I take full credit for this one being on sale...I just looked at it when it was full-priced and now it's on sale...Go Mojo! :laugh:

Lucinda Scala Quinn's "Mad Hungry Family: 120 Essential Recipes to Feed the Whole Crew" Kindle Edition $2.51US

No main list of recipes but the chapters do have their own recipe lists. Use the Look Inside" feature to see this.

Steven Raichlen's "Project Smoke: Seven Steps to Smoked Food Nirvana, Plus 100 Irresistible Recipes from Classic (Slam-Dunk Brisket) to Adventurous (Smoked Bacon-Bourbon Apple Crisp)" Kindle Edition $1.99US

Named one of the Best Cookbooks of the Year by Food & Wine, The Boston Globe, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, The San Francisco Chronicle, USA Today, The Washington Post, and more, Uri Scheft's  "Breaking Breads: A New World of Israeli Baking--Flatbreads, Stuffed Breads, Challahs, Cookies, and the Legendary Chocolate Babka" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Masterchef winner Thomasina Miers's "Mexican Food Made Simple" Kindle Edition $.99US

British Mexican food? Thomasina Miers's "Wahaca - Mexican Food at Home" Kindle Edition $.99US

Again, I credit my mojo for this next one being reduced-price...not quite bargain-priced but just above:

Scott Conant's "The Scarpetta Cookbook: 125 Recipes from the Acclaimed Restaurant" Kindle Edition $3.99US
There are three downloadable recipes from the book on this cookbook's Amazon info page.
No list of recipes but by using the "Look Inside" feature and scrolling down, you can see a number of recipes from the cookbook.

Toliver

Toliver

Toliver

Toliver