• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

clarity

Some of these may have been posted before...some of the titles sound familiar to me:

"The Sprouted Kitchen Bowl and Spoon: Simple and Inspired Whole Foods Recipes to Savor and Share" Kindle Edition $1.99US

Winner of the 2018 International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) Cookbook Award for "Baking" category:
Jami Curl's "Candy Is Magic: Real Ingredients, Modern Recipes" Kindle Edition $1.99US

From the San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market food stand, "Tacolicious: Festive Recipes for Tacos, Snacks, Cocktails, and More" Kindle Edition $1.99US

Two cookbooks that don't have what I would consider to be bargain-basement prices:

Chef Paul Kahan's "Cheers to the Publican, Repast and Present: Recipes and Ramblings from an American Beer Hall" Kindle Edition $3.99US

Internationally acclaimed food and travel writer Colman Andrews "The Country Cooking of Ireland" Kindle Edition $3.00US

Unfortunately, the "Look Inside" feature shows no content for this cookbook...pages and pages of nothing. Alas, no index. :(

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.

Toliver

Toliver

Some of these may have been posted before...some of the titles sound familiar to me:

"The Sprouted Kitchen Bowl and Spoon: Simple and Inspired Whole Foods Recipes to Savor and Share" Kindle Edition $1.99US

Winner of the 2018 International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) Cookbook Award for "Baking" category:
Jami Curl's "Candy Is Magic: Real Ingredients, Modern Recipes" Kindle Edition $1.99US

From the San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market food stand, "Tacolicious: Festive Recipes for Tacos, Snacks, Cocktails, and More" Kindle Edition $1.99US

Two cookbooks that aren't what I consider to be bargain-basement prices:

Chef Paul Kahan's "Cheers to the Publican, Repast and Present: Recipes and Ramblings from an American Beer Hall" Kindle Edition $3.99US

Internationally acclaimed food and travel writer Colman Andrews "The Country Cooking of Ireland" Kindle Edition $3.00US

Unfortunately, the "Look Inside" feature shows no content for this cookbook...pages and pages of nothing. Alas, no index. :(

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.