• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

More finds from this afternoon:

Martha Stewart's current PBS series is "Martha Stewart's Cooking School". Instead of publishing one cookbook for the series containing all of the season's recipes, she's publishing cookbooks for each lesson covered in the series. There are currently multiple "Cooking Lessons" ecookbooks in the Kindle store but most are a little bit out of "sale-price" range and won't be posted by me until they come down in price.

Here's one that is a little more expensive than my usual listings (the other "Cooking Lessons" ecookbooks are priced higher):

"Stocks & Soups: Martha Stewart's Cooking School, Lesson 1: Lessons and Recipes for the Home Cook" Kindle Edition with Audio/Video $3.99US

From the Amazon info page for this ecookbook:
"Due to large size of this book, please connect your device to WiFi to download.
Kindle Edition with Audio/Video: Audio/Video content is available on Fire tablets (except Kindle Fire 1st Generation) and iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices."

"The Hard Times Kitchen: Homestyle Recipes for a Small Budget" Kindle Edition $2.99US
Kindle Single-ish...just over 100 pages long. Use the "Look Inside" feature to see the list of recipes and scroll down to see a couple of recipes.

"Simple Thai Food: Classic Recipes from the Thai Home Kitchen" Kindle Edition $1.99US
Use the "Look Inside" feature to see the list of recipes.

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.

edited to add: Note that the Martha Stewart Cooking Lessons cookbooks are quite lengthy...about 500 pages, and they do cover a lot of basic cooking territory which more advanced readers/cooks might find too pedestrian.

Toliver

Toliver

More finds from this afternoon:

Martha Stewart's current PBS series is "Martha Stewart's Cooking School". Instead of publishing one cookbook for the series containing all of the season's recipes, she's publishing cookbooks for each lesson covered in the series. There are currently multiple "Cooking Lessons" ecookbooks in the Kindle store but most are a little bit out of "sale-price" range and won't be posted by me until they come down in price.

Here's one that is a little more expensive than my usual listings (the other "Cooking Lessons" ecookbooks are priced higher):

"Stocks & Soups: Martha Stewart's Cooking School, Lesson 1: Lessons and Recipes for the Home Cook" Kindle Edition with Audio/Video $3.99US

From the Amazon info page for this ecookbook:
"Due to large size of this book, please connect your device to WiFi to download.
Kindle Edition with Audio/Video: Audio/Video content is available on Fire tablets (except Kindle Fire 1st Generation) and iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices."

"The Hard Times Kitchen: Homestyle Recipes for a Small Budget" Kindle Edition $2.99US
Kindle Single-ish...just over 100 pages long. Use the "Look Inside" feature to see the list of recipes and scroll down to see a couple of recipes.

"Simple Thai Food: Classic Recipes from the Thai Home Kitchen" Kindle Edition $1.99US
Use the "Look Inside" feature to see the list of recipes.

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.