• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

tikidoc

tikidoc

10 hours ago, Toliver said:

I found a few on sale and a couple that were priced just a wee bit more but may be of interest:

From the Amazon info page for this next cookbook:

Named Cookbook of the Year by the Sunday Times (UK)

Fortnum & Mason Food & Drink Awards Cookery Book of the Year 2015

The Guild of Food Writer's (UK) Award Winner for Best First Book

"Honey & Co.'s food--taking its cue from generations of dedicated home cooks--captures everything that is generous, hearty, and delicious in the Middle East."--Yotam Ottolenghi

Itamar Srulovich & Sarit Packer's "Honey & Co.: The Cookbook" Kindle Edition $2.99US

It's a well-received restaurant in Britain.

"The Texas Food Bible: From Legendary Dishes to New Classics" Kindle Edition $1.99US

"The New Wine Rules: A Genuinely Helpful Guide to Everything You Need to Know" Kindle Edition $1.99US

The cookbooks that are a little more expensive:

"Martha Stewart's Cooking School (Enhanced Edition): Lessons and Recipes for the Home Cook" Kindle Edition with Audio/Video) $4.99US

Lidia Matticchio Bastianich's "Lidia's Commonsense Italian Cooking: 150 Delicious and Simple Recipes Anyone Can Master" Kindle Edition $5.99US
Use the "Look Inside" feature to see the list of recipes.

Lidia's cookbooks are rarely marked down in price which is why I am posting this cookbook.

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.

Related, another Lidia book for a reasonable price.

https://www.amazon.com/Lidias-Mastering-Art-Italian-Cuisine-ebook/dp/B00TCHXMB6/ref=pd_sim_351_1/133-8469745-0597020?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00TCHXMB6&pd_rd_r=a2a87a9a-82c1-11e9-aef3-91e0c1ba0bc6&pd_rd_w=Dt3Hc&pd_rd_wg=6SDnx&pf_rd_p=90485860-83e9-4fd9-b838-b28a9b7fda30&pf_rd_r=5K2M91NZD6B7S4R62V47&psc=1&refRID=5K2M91NZD6B7S4R62V47

tikidoc

tikidoc

10 hours ago, Toliver said:

I found a few on sale and a couple that were priced just a wee bit more but may be of interest:

From the Amazon info page for this next cookbook:

Named Cookbook of the Year by the Sunday Times (UK)

Fortnum & Mason Food & Drink Awards Cookery Book of the Year 2015

The Guild of Food Writer's (UK) Award Winner for Best First Book

"Honey & Co.'s food--taking its cue from generations of dedicated home cooks--captures everything that is generous, hearty, and delicious in the Middle East."--Yotam Ottolenghi

Itamar Srulovich & Sarit Packer's "Honey & Co.: The Cookbook" Kindle Edition $2.99US

It's a well-received restaurant in Britain.

"The Texas Food Bible: From Legendary Dishes to New Classics" Kindle Edition $1.99US

"The New Wine Rules: A Genuinely Helpful Guide to Everything You Need to Know" Kindle Edition $1.99US

The cookbooks that are a little more expensive:

"Martha Stewart's Cooking School (Enhanced Edition): Lessons and Recipes for the Home Cook" Kindle Edition with Audio/Video) $4.99US

Lidia Matticchio Bastianich's "Lidia's Commonsense Italian Cooking: 150 Delicious and Simple Recipes Anyone Can Master" Kindle Edition $5.99US
Use the "Look Inside" feature to see the list of recipes.

Lidia's cookbooks are rarely marked down in price which is why I am posting this cookbook.

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.

Related... https://www.amazon.com/Lidias-Mastering-Art-Italian-Cuisine-ebook/dp/B00TCHXMB6/ref=pd_sim_351_1/133-8469745-0597020?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00TCHXMB6&pd_rd_r=a2a87a9a-82c1-11e9-aef3-91e0c1ba0bc6&pd_rd_w=Dt3Hc&pd_rd_wg=6SDnx&pf_rd_p=90485860-83e9-4fd9-b838-b28a9b7fda30&pf_rd_r=5K2M91NZD6B7S4R62V47&psc=1&refRID=5K2M91NZD6B7S4R62V47