• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

So the Kindle Deals for cookbooks went from one page to nine pages all of a sudden. The listings may be worth looking through as I didn't post everything that may be of interest (some listings were slightly higher than bargain-priced, too).

You may have to break open your piggy banks. Look...it's Vivian and Dorie!

These first two are not bargain sale-priced but they're comparatively low next to their normal prices:

Vivian Howard's "Deep Run Roots: Stories and Recipes from My Corner of the South" Kindle Edition $4.99US

"Christopher Kimball's Milk Street: The New Home Cooking" Kindle Edition $4.99US

Dorie Greenspan's "Around My French Table: More than 300 Recipes from My Home to Yours" Kindle Edition $2.99US

"At Home with Magnolia: Classic American Recipes from the Founder of Magnolia Bakery" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Chef Edward Lee's "Smoke and Pickles: Recipes and Stories from a New Southern Kitchen" Kindle Edition $2.99US

"Maangchi's Real Korean Cooking: Authentic Dishes for the Home Cook" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Linda Ziedrich's "The Joy of Pickling, 3rd Edition" Kindle Edition $2.99US

"The Hemingway Cookbook" Kindle Edition $1.99US

Chefs Andy Husbands and Chris Hart's "Pitmaster" Kindle Edition $2.99US

"Patisserie: A Step-by-step Guide to Baking French Pastries at Home" Kindle Edition $1.99US

"The Enchilada Queen Cookbook: Enchiladas, Fajitas, Tamales, and More Classic Recipes from Texas-Mexico Border Kitchens" Kindle Edition $2.99US

"Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook (An Authorized Instant Pot Cookbook)" Kindle Edition $1.99US

"Make It Fast, Cook It Slow: The Big Book of Everyday Slow Cooking" Kindle Edition $2.99US

"Southern Casseroles: Comforting Pot-Lucky Dishes" Kindle Edition $2.67US

"Being Dead Is No Excuse: The Official Southern Ladies Guide to Hosting the Perfect Funeral" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Humorous essays and recipes.

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.

edited for clarification

Toliver

Toliver

So the Kindle Deals went from one page to nine pages all of a sudden. The listings may be worth looking through as I didn't post everything that may be of interest (some listings were slightly higher than bargain-priced, too).

You may have to break open your piggy banks. Look...it's Vivian and Dorie!

These first two are not bargain sale-priced but they're comparatively low next to their normal prices:

Vivian Howard's "Deep Run Roots: Stories and Recipes from My Corner of the South" Kindle Edition $4.99US

"Christopher Kimball's Milk Street: The New Home Cooking" Kindle Edition $4.99US

Dorie Greenspan's "Around My French Table: More than 300 Recipes from My Home to Yours" Kindle Edition $2.99US

"At Home with Magnolia: Classic American Recipes from the Founder of Magnolia Bakery" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Chef Edward Lee's "Smoke and Pickles: Recipes and Stories from a New Southern Kitchen" Kindle Edition $2.99US

"Maangchi's Real Korean Cooking: Authentic Dishes for the Home Cook" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Linda Ziedrich's "The Joy of Pickling, 3rd Edition" Kindle Edition $2.99US

"The Hemingway Cookbook" Kindle Edition $1.99US

Chefs Andy Husbands and Chris Hart's "Pitmaster" Kindle Edition $2.99US

"Patisserie: A Step-by-step Guide to Baking French Pastries at Home" Kindle Edition $1.99US

"The Enchilada Queen Cookbook: Enchiladas, Fajitas, Tamales, and More Classic Recipes from Texas-Mexico Border Kitchens" Kindle Edition $2.99US

"Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook (An Authorized Instant Pot Cookbook)" Kindle Edition $1.99US

"Make It Fast, Cook It Slow: The Big Book of Everyday Slow Cooking" Kindle Edition $2.99US

"Southern Casseroles: Comforting Pot-Lucky Dishes" Kindle Edition $2.67US

"Being Dead Is No Excuse: The Official Southern Ladies Guide to Hosting the Perfect Funeral" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Humorous essays and recipes.

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.