• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

p.u.n.c.t.u.a.t.i.o.n.

A few more I found this afternoon...some have been previously on sale:

Previously on sale:

"Madhur Jaffrey's World Vegetarian: More Than 650 Meatless Recipes from Around the World" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Previously on sale:
"Mark Bittman's Kitchen Matrix: More Than 700 Simple Recipes and Techniques to Mix and Match for Endless Possibilities" Kindle Edition $2.99US

And I can't recall, but I think this also may have been on sale...and it's oddly priced :
David Tanis' "One Good Dish" Kindle Edition $3.82US

New to the "Bargain Basement":

Andrew Feinberg  (Author),‎ Francine Stephens  (Author),‎ Melissa Clark  (Author),‎ Alice Waters (Foreword):
From Brooklyn's Franny Restaurant,"Franny's: Simple Seasonal Italian" Kindle Edition $3.00US

Miriam González Durántez's "Made In Spain: Recipes and stories from my country and beyond" Kindle Edition $.99US

Leela Punyaratabandhu's "Bangkok: Recipes and Stories from the Heart of Thailand" Kindle Edition $2.99US

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.

edited to add another:

From the famous British Butcher Shop, Lidgate -

"Lidgate's: The Meat Cookbook: Buy and cook meat for every occasion" Kindle Edition $.99US

Toliver

Toliver

p.u.n.c.t.u.a.t.i.o.n.

Previously on sale:

"Madhur Jaffrey's World Vegetarian: More Than 650 Meatless Recipes from Around the World" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Previously on sale:
"Mark Bittman's Kitchen Matrix: More Than 700 Simple Recipes and Techniques to Mix and Match for Endless Possibilities" Kindle Edition $2.99US

And I can't recall, but I think this also may have been on sale...and it's oddly priced :

New to the "Bargain Basement":

Andrew Feinberg  (Author),‎ Francine Stephens  (Author),‎ Melissa Clark  (Author),‎ Alice Waters (Foreword):
From Brooklyn's Franny Restaurant,"Franny's: Simple Seasonal Italian" Kindle Edition $3.00US

Miriam González Durántez's "Made In Spain: Recipes and stories from my country and beyond" Kindle Edition $.99US

Leela Punyaratabandhu's "Bangkok: Recipes and Stories from the Heart of Thailand" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Toliver

Toliver

Previously on sale:

Previously on sale:

New to the Bargain Basement":