• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

中饭 - Lunch (Monday)

茄椒闷鱼块 (qié jiāo mēn yú kuài) - Tomato and Chilli Braised Fish (no idea what kind of fish, almost certainly freshwater, but not bad, at all.

节瓜肉 (jiē guā ròu) - Waxed Gourd with Pork - I actually ordered this by mistake. Had it yesterday!

青菜 (qīng cài) - Statutory Unidentified Greenery

lunch.thumb.jpg.a36c68f257c4066d40f1ffef3692bc9d.jpg

Some good news (probably). If the results of a test tomorrow are satisfactory (as expected), I'll be going home on Wednesday!

liuzhou

liuzhou

中饭 - Lunch (Monday)

茄椒闷鱼块 (qié jiāo mēn yú kuài) - Tomato and Chilli Braised Fish (no idea whatkind of fish, almost certainly freshwater, but not bad, at all.

节瓜肉 (jiē guā ròu) - Waxed Gourd with Pork - I actually ordered this by mistake. had it yesterday!

青菜 (qīng cài) - Statutory Unidentified Greenery

lunch.thumb.jpg.a36c68f257c4066d40f1ffef3692bc9d.jpg

Some good news (probably). If the results of a test tomorrow are satisfactory (as expected), I'll be going home on Wednesday!