• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

addition

My IP certainly got a workout yesterday. I have a guest coming tomorrow for a weeks visit and I thought I would get some desserts done. I made an orange bread pudding, New York cheesecake and @JAZ's apple cake.

20180219_173847(1).thumb.jpg.3437cd308f64f606cd4e18d626ff728d.jpg

The flavor is amazing and the texture was good. I made it in a 7  1/2 in. springform pan because my 6 inch pan already had a cheesecake in it. Next time that I make it, I will make it in the smaller pan.

20180219_173936(1).thumb.jpg.61ee283b8c26f5807408b1842ce636f2.jpg

And I will make it again, it is good. We ate almost half of it last night. Thank you, Jaz.

It's a good thing that dinner was a light tortilla soup, also from the IP. Made with some cooked chicken breast from the freezer (cooked last week in the IP). It took 30 minutes, start to finish.

20180219_182248(1).thumb.jpg.f1c2eb01cd17ec32393bdb14497b32a3.jpg

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

My IP certainly got a workout yesterday. I have a guest coming tomorrow for a weeks visit and I thought I would get some desserts done. I made an orange bread pudding, New York cheesecake and @JAZ's apple cake.

The flavor is amazing and the texture was good. I made it in a 7  1/2 in. springform pan because my 6 inch pan already had a cheesecake in it. Next time that I make it, I will make it in the smaller pan.

And I will make it again, it is good. We ate almost half of it last night. Thank you, Jaz.

It's a good thing that dinner was a light tortilla soup, also from the IP. Made with some cooked chicken breast from the freezer (cooked last week in the IP). It took 30 minutes, start to finish.