• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

I'm making Swiss steak in the Ipot now...chuck steak, potatoes, carrot, onion and canned Italian tomato, slow cooking.

the aroma is intoxicatingly.

it's a cool, wet day here and Swiss steak seemed like a comforting dish for a gloomy day.

Used my new non-stick inner pot which worked beautifully.

lindag

lindag

I'm making Swiss steak in the Ipot now...chuck steak, potatoes, carrot, onion and canned Italian tomato, slow cooking.

it's a cool, wet day here and Swiss steak seemed like a comforting dish for a gloomy day.

Used my new non-stick inner bowl which worked beautifully.

lindag

lindag

lindag

lindag