• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

DesertTinker

DesertTinker

Spelling

1 hour ago, Anna N said:

Fasten your seat belt. It’s another adventure for @Kerry Beal and me. ...

I am quite sure a logical explanation exists that could dispel our confusion. But interrogating one who is grieving and so recently bereaved is not considered polite anywhere. So we offered Ann our sympathy, reassured her once again that we were not in the least upset, and left in possession of a riddle we may never solve and a doggy bag of delicious Caribbean food. 

“Liked” and “Confused”, since we’re only allowed one reaction per post. The mystery lives on.

DesertTinker

DesertTinker

59 minutes ago, Anna N said:

Fasten your seat belt. It’s another adventure for @Kerry Beal and me. ...

I am quite sure a logical explanation exists that could dispel our confusion. But interrogating one who is grieving and so recently bereaved is not considered polite anywhere. So we offered Ann our sympathy, reassured her once again that we were not in the least upset, and left in possession of a riddle we may never solve and a doggy bag of delicious Caribbean food. 

“Liked” and “Confused”, since we’re only allowed on reaction per post. The mystery lives on.