• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

I feel a bit like an intruder here as it's always seemed that this was AnnaN's territory along with her partner in crime Kerry.

However.  Went to a new Mexican restaurant in Hamilton on Thursday where I had a favorite of mine, the veggie burrito.

It was huge so I brought half home.  Heating it up today for lunch I found that adding a lot of chili crunch, pico pica sauce, and hot salsa made it a lot better.

I do love lots of heat and spice.

Now it feels like I need to make my own version.

I forgot to add that there was two flights of stairs to get the the restaurant and no elevator.  (Only in MT)

I will not go back.

lindag

lindag

I feel a bit like an intruder here as it's always seemed that this was AnnaN's territory along with her partner in crime Kerry.

However.  Went to a new Mexican restaurant in Hamilton on Thursday where I had a favorite of mine, the veggie burrito.

It was huge so I brought half home.  Heating it up today for lunch I found that adding a lot of chili crunch, pico pica sauce, and hot salsa made it a lot better.

I do love lots of heat and spice.

Now it feels like I need to make my own version.