• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

9 hours ago, Anna N said:

I did need more wine but unfortunately I was heading from lunch to a medical appointment and didn’t think showing up tipsy was really a good idea.  In hindsight it might’ve helped!

Nothing wrong with supplying your own anesthesia for a medical.

Great looking lunch, though. Never had a lamb pizza that I remember, although there is a Xinjiang dish whose name escapes me which features lamb atop their "nang" flat breads. 
Very pizza-like and wonderful. Sadly the restaurant (Alibaba) closed down years ago when the owner/chef retired. Before he went,  he did donate me his special extra long slicing knife, which I still use daily.

liuzhou

liuzhou

9 hours ago, Anna N said:

I did need more wine but unfortunately I was heading from lunch to a medical appointment and didn’t think showing up tipsy was really a good idea.  In hindsight it might’ve helped!

Nothing wrong with supplying your own anesthesia for a medical.

Great looking lunch, though. Never had a lamb pizza that I remember, although there is a Xinjiang dish whose name escapes me which features lab and their "nang" flat breads. 
Very pizza like and wonderful. Sadly the restaurant (Alibaba) closed down years ago when the owner/chef retired. He did donate me his special extra long slicing knife, which I still use daily.