• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Hassouni

Hassouni

On 8/1/2019 at 1:55 PM, Hassouni said:

Just pulled the trigger on a 20 pan and 27 and 35 paellas. Damn. Already have a 25 and a 27 pan.

And this is me who doesn't have much time to cook anymore. Tells you how badass I think Darto is

And here they are. The gunk is next level. As someone else said, it's almost as if they've been shellacked, except that shellack isn't sticky. How the hell do you get this stuff off?

My last set weren't this bad at all

Darto 2.jpg

Hassouni

Hassouni

On 8/1/2019 at 1:55 PM, Hassouni said:

Just pulled the trigger on a 20 pan and 27 and 35 paellas. Damn. Already have a 25 and a 27 pan.

And this is me who doesn't have much time to cook anymore. Tells you how badass I think Darto is

And here they are. The gunk is next level. As someone else said, it's almost as if they've been shellacked. How the hell do you get this stuff off?

Darto 2.jpg