• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

It's cold in San Diego and I am in the mood for comfort food!

Bone marrow from Siesel's, my butcher shop, prepared a la Fergus Henderson, with a little parsley, shallots and caper salad on the side.

I love this stuff. I just wish the butcher could cut the bones in the other direction.

Bone marrow a la Fergus Henderson

Roast chicken, prepared following the method from Les Halles, slightly simplified (butter instead of herb butter under the skin). Served with roasted potatoes and cauliflower.

Roast chicken

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

It's cold in San Diego and I am in the mood for comfort food!

Bone marrow from Siesel's, my butcher shop, prepared a la Fergus Henderson, with a little parsley, shallots and caper salad on the side.

I love this stuff. I just wished the butcher could cut the bones in the other direction.

Roast chicken, prepared following the method from Les Halles, slightly simplified (butter instead of herb butter under the skin). Served with roasted potatoes and cauliflower.

Roast chicken