• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

@gfweb  

nice pick up.   very interesting article.

the whole aura of ' A Chef's Life ' ( the TV show ) struck me as different after seeing the first show.

Im pleased there has been success so far for not only VH and her family , but the community she lives in and the people who work with her.

love the idea of a Bakery / Breakfast place.  I just wish it were closer to me.  A good breakfast place, making much of what they serve is

a Gift on the plate.   hope they know someone who knows Coffee.   Just saying.

I have a fairly good idea who the person is she talked about at the end of the article, having seen all the shows.

Kudos to all of them.

rotuts

rotuts

@gfweb  

nice pick up.   very interesting article.

the whole aura of ' A Chef's Life ' ( the TV show ) struck me as different after seeing the first show.

Im pleased there has been success so far for not only VH and her family , but the community she lives in and the people who work with her.

love the idea of a Bakery / Breakfast place.  I have a fairly good idea who the person is she talked about at the end of the article, having seen all the shows.

Kudos to all of them.