• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FauxPas

FauxPas

16 minutes ago, Shelby said:

I really want a back up CSO.  I love it so much that I can't imagine not having one.  

Williams Sonoma has them for $299 with 20% off and I have a $50 off certificate to use.  Oh and free shipping. I don't think I'll find one cheaper than that during Amazons sale do you guys?

That sounds like a pretty good price. What is their return policy? It's a backup so you can leave it in the box and if there's a better price in the next few weeks, you can perhaps return it and buy the lower-priced one.  

Or get a backup for your backup, hahahaha    😄

FauxPas

FauxPas

14 minutes ago, Shelby said:

I really want a back up CSO.  I love it so much that I can't imagine not having one.  

Williams Sonoma has them for $299 with 20% off and I have a $50 off certificate to use.  Oh and free shipping. I don't think I'll find one cheaper than that during Amazons sale do you guys?

That sounds like a pretty good price. What is their return policy? It's a backup so you can leave it in the box and if there's a better price in the next few weeks, you can perhaps return it. 

Or get a backup for your backup, hahahaha    😄