• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kasia

Kasia

On 3/29/2017 at 5:03 PM, David Ross said:

For some silly reason, I think that I should only make lemon bars in Spring.  And while I associate lemon bars with Spring, I should think I need to make them more often.

Raspberry Lemon Bars.JPG

Dear David Ross the picture is tempting :) could you share the recipe for these bars?

Kasia

Kasia

For some silly reason, I think that I should only make lemon bars in Spring.  And while I associate lemon bars with Spring, I should think I need to make them more often.

Raspberry Lemon Bars.JPG

Dear @David Ross the picture is tempting :) could you share the recipe for these bars?

Kasia

Kasia

Raspberry Lemon Bars.JPG

Dear David Ross the picture is tempting :) could you share the recipe for these bars?