• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

Just now, cakewalk said:

Lovely, all three of those desserts. I was particularly taken with the ginger pie so I clicked on your link. I really had to laugh - I had seen that about a year or so ago and bookmarked it, then completely forgot about it! So I will take this as a sign that I have to try that recipe. Yours looks stunning. (I was very impressed with that website and sorry that he had already stopped posting by the time I found it. And I've seen Harold & Maude several times, but never noticed the ginger pie.)

Thank you! :smile:

You do have to try this recipe! I've been making it for years now because I love it so much.

He doesn't post on the website anymore but wrote a couple of books!

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

Just now, cakewalk said:

Lovely, all three of those desserts. I was particularly taken with the ginger pie so I clicked on your link. I really had to laugh - I had seen that about a year or so ago and bookmarked it, then completely forgot about it! So I will take this as a sign that I have to try that recipe. Yours looks stunning. (I was very impressed with that website and sorry that he had already stopped posting by the time I found it. And I've seen Harold & Maude several times, but never noticed the ginger pie.)

Thank you! :)

You do have to try this recipe! I've been making it for years now because I love it so much.

He doesn't post on the website anymore but wrote a couple of books!