• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

@rarerollingobject  

that looks so delicious.  in Indian restaurant Ive found to be on the Tastier Side, the best dishes  ( for my taste ) had gravy just like what you have in that bowl.

some fat separated from the sauce itself.  of course that might not be the 'finest' sauce, but its always suited me.

Im wondering why the fish balls were simmered for so long.  do you think that's related to getting the sauce 'just right?'

and not cooking the FB's so much ?

rotuts

rotuts

@rarerollingobject  

that looks so delicious.  in Indian restaurant Ive found to be on the Tastier Side, the best dishes  ( for my taste ) had gravy just like what you have in that bowl.

some fat separated from the sauce itself.

Im wondering why the fish balls were simmered for so long.  do you think that's related to getting the sauce 'just right?'

and not cooking the FB's so much ?