• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ninagluck

ninagluck

I dared to cook a recipe which was on my focus, pig tails ragout, salted, browned, put in the crockpot with garlic, onions, tomatos and red wine. simmered for abt 5h, cool down, take flesh off the bone, simmer further until desired consistency. one has to love the taste of pig ;-)

IMG_1779.JPG

IMG_1780.JPG

IMG_1788.JPG

ninagluck

ninagluck

I dared to cook a recipe which was on my focus, pig tails ragout, salted, browned, put in the crockpot with garlic, onions, tomatos and red wine. simmered for abt 5h, cool down, take flesh off the bone, simmer further until desired consistency. one have to love pig taste ;-)

IMG_1779.JPG

IMG_1780.JPG

IMG_1788.JPG

ninagluck

ninagluck

I dared to cook a recipe which was on my focus, pig tails ragout, salted, browned, put in the crockpot with garlic, onions, tomatos and red wine. simmered for abt 5h, cool down, take flesh off the bown, simmer further until desired consistency. one have to love pig taste ;-)

IMG_1779.JPG

IMG_1780.JPG

IMG_1788.JPG