• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Frozen PF Chang's chicken mini-eggrolls.

Chimayo Joe

I rarely buy this sort of thing because it usually turns out to be awful. I just tried them today, and while I won't say these are great, I thought they were pretty decent. Mildly flavored and inoffensive. It was an impulse purchase a few weeks ago, so I can't remember what I paid for them--probably overpriced as these restaurant branded products tend to be, but I'm tempted to try out more of the frozen PF Chang's items.

I've never been to a PF Chang's restaurant.

Geez, egg rolls. Guess I can't edit the thread title, right?

Edited by Chimayo Joe (log)

No problem, one of the powers-that-be will fix it :)

I've eaten there...been a few years, but the food was decent.  I can't remember if I got egg rolls, but if these frozen ones are good I might look for them.

I've been to a PF Chang restaurant once, maybe twice, and enjoyed it. I think I picked up one of their frozen dinners on the strength of that experience and enjoyed it well enough. Haven't tried their frozen egg rolls, but maybe I will.

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown