• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Jon B.

Jon B.

Since I haven't seen it mentioned, I'd suggest checking out TJ's pot pies from the frozen

section.  They're really quite good.  Very nicely browned crust, enveloping a richly meaty

stew.  The crust surrounds all sides of the stew.  They come in a Steak and Ale variety and

a Chicken Balti Pie variety.  The latter is a chicken curry stew, with a curry powder sort of

flavoring.  They can be microwaved, but are much better at 350F in the oven for

about 50 minutes.

Jon B.

Jon B.

Since I haven't seen it mentioned, I'd suggest checking out TJ's pot pies from the frozen

section.  They're really quite good.  Very nicely browned crust, enveloping a richly meaty

stew.  They come in a Steak and Ale variety and a Chicken Balti Pie variety.  The latter is

a chicken curry stew.  They can be microwaved, but are much better at 350F in the oven for

about 50 minutes.