• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Chocolatspassion

Chocolatspassion

Kerry, sorry to make you redo your list.  Please add my mother and me to the Soma tour if possible and Pizza dinner.  If Soma isn't possible, what time will you start the master class?  I could join you then.  If the Soma tour is feasible, my mother would continue the tour of shops with the group while I take the master class.  While she is 87, she has the stamina/walking energy of a much younger person. 

We will need to leave early on Sunday, alas, and miss the last play day.  My mother really wants to see the city and that day will be our only opportunity.  I am happy to wash dishes on Friday or Saturday to make up for missing Sunday cleanup!

How do we pay for the various elements?  Is it easiest to bring cash?  Thank you, Catherine

Chocolatspassion

Chocolatspassion

Kerry, sorry to make you redo your list.  Please add my mother and me to the Soma tour if possible and Pizza dinner.  If Soma isn't possible, what time will you start the master class?  I could join you then.  If the Soma tour is feasable, my mother would continue the tour of shops with the group while I take the master class.  While she is 87, she has the stamina/walking energy of a much younger person. 

We will need to leave early on Sunday, alas, and miss the last play day.  My mother really wants to see the city and that day will be our only opportunity.  I am happy to wash dishes on Friday or Saturday to make up for missing Sunday cleanup!

How do we pay for the various elements?  Is it easiest to bring cash?  Thank you, Catherine