• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

chocoera

chocoera

looking at my flight...wondering if i should change it?  :S  my husband gave me thursday in exchange for sunday (because i really really really wanted morato).....all the flights from omaha to toronto are either 6:30 am home at 11:30 am, or 3 pm home at 12:30....soooooooo....will it be just awful if i miss sunday?  we'll still get plenty done saturday right?

chocoera

chocoera

looking at my flight...wondering if i should change it?  :S  my husband gave me thursday in exchange for sunday (because i really really really wanted morato).....all the flights from omaha to toronto are either 6:30 am home at 11:30 am, or 3 pm home at 12:30....soooooooo....will it be just awful if i miss sunday?  we'll still plenty done saturday right?