• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Today Kerry and I paid a second visit to Celli's Osteria in  Burlington.

image.jpeg

Bread for dipping. 

image.jpeg

Calamari which we shared. 

image.jpeg

Kerry chose two appetizers to go with her share of the calamari. The first one was this pork and beef meatball. 

image.jpeg

The second was a dish of warm olives.

image.jpeg

I had the linguine with mussels.  I was so busy reading the ingredients that I did not read the name of the dish and wondered out loud what kind of pasta came with it!  Duh.  But we had a good laugh over that one.

image.jpeg

It came with a Caesar salad but I had eaten too much already so Kerry helped me out on this one.  

Anna N

Anna N

Today Kerry and I paid a second visit to Celli's Osteria in  Burlington.

image.jpeg

Bread for dipping. 

image.jpeg

Calamari which we shared. 

image.jpeg

Kerry chose to appetizers to go with her share of the calamari. The first one was this pork and beef meatball. 

image.jpeg

The second was a dish of warm olives.

image.jpeg

I had the linguine with mussels.  I was so busy reading the ingredients that I did not read the name of the dish and wondered out loud what kind of pasta came with it!  Duh.  But we had a good laugh over that one.

image.jpeg

It came with a Caesar salad but I had eaten too much already so Kerry helped me out on this one.