• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

A few years ago I fell over the open washing machine door (front loader).

I leave the door open so it can dry inside and not get stinky.

The laundry room was dark and I hit the door and pitched over it and onto the tile floor.

Hit my elbow and could feel a piece of bone there for many months.  Eventually it went away. 

There may have been a glass or two or wine involved.

lindag

lindag

A few years ago I fell over the open washing machine door (front loader).

The laundry room was dark and I hit the door and pitched over it and onto the tile floor.

Hit my elbow and could feel a piece of bone there for many months.  Eventually it went away.  There may have been a glass or two or wine involved.

lindag

lindag

A few years ago I fell over the open washer door (front loader).

Hit my elbow and could feel a piece of bone there for many months.  Eventually it went away.  There may have been a glass or two or wine involved.

lindag

lindag

A few years ago I fell over the open washer door (front loader).

Hit my elbow and could feel a piece of bone there for many months.  Eventually it went away.  I may have had a glass or two of wine before it all happened.