• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Darienne

Darienne

I do have a lot of 9"X13" pans of both pyrex (the discontinued kind, of course) and metal.  And several of several sizes of metal pans.  And many pyrex ditto.  Most of the pyrex bought at our favorite second-had store in Moab.  But many of the pans are currently occupied in the freezer...I make more than one of whatever I am making and then store them away for visitors.  Or later eating.  And still...no 8"X8" square metal pan.  Very strange.  But it's coming...

And yes, I hate the silicone stuff...all mine is given away, mainly to second-hand stores...except for the one.

Darienne

Darienne

I do have a lot of 9"X13" pans of both pyrex (the discontinued kind, of course) and metal.  And several of several sizes of metal pans.  And many pyrex ditto.  Most of the pyrex bought at our favorite second-had store in Moab.  But many of the pans are currently occupied in the freezer...I make more than one of whatever I am making and then store them away for visitors.  Or later eating.  And still...no 8"X8" square metal pan.  Very strange.  But it's coming...