• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Bed, Bath & Beyond Coupons

Shel_B

There were a couple of items at BB&B that I wanted to purchase, but they were only available online, and it seemed that one couldn't use the ubiquitous BB&B 20% coupon. I sent an email to BB&B's customer service asking how the coupon could be used for online purchases. In less than twelve hours, I received this response:

Thank you for your e-mail. Unfortunately, our in-store coupons cannot be used for online purchases nor do we offer coupon codes. If you choose to place your order online, you can take the invoice, coupon and credit card used to make the purchase to any of our stores and you will be credited for the discount amount. If you are purchasing a gift, or you are shipping your order to a location other than your address, we would be happy to mail a copy of the invoice to you once the order has been shipped. You also have the option to visit your local store to place the online order. Payment is processed at the register, so you will be allowed to apply your coupons. Please note, stores cannot accept coupons over the phone.

We hope the information provided is helpful. If we can be of further assistance, please reply to this e-mail or call 1-800-GO BEYOND® (1-800-462-3966) to speak with a representative.

That seems like pretty good customer service. Fortunately, for me, I am close to a BB&B store ...

Edited by Shel_B (log)
  • Like 2

... Shel

they seem to somehow want to destroy the coupon, hence you have to go to a store one way or another to get that credit.

My Local accepts coupons that a well out of date for some reason. My sisters BB in TX does not.

go figure.

also, if they are out of stock and order for you they ship free to your local address or anywhere else for that matter.

• Like 1

Just sign up for their mailing list online and they will send you online coupons that you can use for Internet orders! Also as mentioned earlier they accept any of their coupons the matter how far out of date for in-store purchases.

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Just sign up for their mailing list online and they will send you online coupons that you can use for Internet orders! Also as mentioned earlier they accept any of their coupons the matter how far out of date for in-store purchases.

I've done that, and have only received in store coupons.

... Shel