• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Best Pastry For Father

sachishah

In natural trend dad not like pastry more compare to mom. But I want to know generally which pastry all dad use to eat or like. That is the reason I asked this question which pastry is the best for father?

I'm sorry, but your question is unanswerable.

It depends on the father! There is no pastry or any other food that ALL dads, moms', children, wives or husbands like.

Taste doesn't depend on your relationship with other people. My pastry choice didn't change when my first child was born, because now I was a father.

Edited by liuzhou (log)

...your dancing child with his Chinese suit.

A terrible thing is ignorance, the source of endless human woes, spreading a mist over facts, obscuring truth, and casting a gloom upon the individual life. - Lucian of Samosata (born 120, died after 180 CE)

The Kitchen Scale Manifesto

As a Father and a Pastry Chef, I can honestly say it is hard to choose a pastry that all dad's like or can agree with. I tend to go with pastry or desserts with whisky in it, don't ask why but it usually works in the end. If you are asking because of "Fathers Day" next month, don't make a dessert, make nice brioche hamburger buns for the BBQ.