• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

From Joy of Cooking to Modernist Cuisine

Ive been trying to find the Nigella's Chicken and sausage bake recipe. Ive found this:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/nigella-lawson/one-pan-sage-and-onion-chicken-and-sausage-recipe/index.html

but it does not seem to have the potatoes. did you just add them in?

many thanks for a fine sumer blogg!

That's the one - but we use all thighs, add potatoes and whatever herbs appeal. I don't like sage so use herbes de provence. The mustard is the dried kind.

Last few pictures from the road - breakfast at the restaurant in South Baymouth while waiting for the ferry - timing a bit off - cars had to wait for us to load up. With the rug rat and her chair - it doesn't happen quickly or easily.

DSCN3825.jpg

DSCN3826.jpg

Last view of South Baymouth - through the ferry window unfortunately - so not as pretty as it looked in real life.

DSCN3827.jpg

Today I read this topic all the way through, and I'm feeling 1)jealous, 2)grateful, 3) seriously unworthy! Anna: all that amazing bread! Kerry: working, cooking at home, baking for work -- the energy involved floors me! You ladies prepared, day by day, the most amazing food on Manitoulin and places NSE and W. I can see a CBC series here -- I'm casting you both in my head, along with the butcher, the nurses, the kid who didn't know from Bourbon...

Margaret McArthur

"Take it easy, but take it."

Studs Terkel

1912-2008

A sensational tennis blog from freakyfrites

margaretmcarthur.com