• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Food on the Table grocery shopping site

JBailey

Someone just sent me information about Food on the Table, a new site and application for grocery shopping. Has anyone tried this? Wonder what happens if a bunch of Modernist Cuisine ingredients are loaded into the lists?

"A cloud o' dust! Could be most anything. Even a whirling dervish.

That, gentlemen, is the whirlingest dervish of them all." - The Professionals by Richard Brooks

I agree that the banner is not the best or even the top tier of how they might have approached the market. I don't know if this site is home grown or if it is pushed by the coupon companies.

"A cloud o' dust! Could be most anything. Even a whirling dervish.

That, gentlemen, is the whirlingest dervish of them all." - The Professionals by Richard Brooks

Nicely sexist banner at the top.

weekly meal plan + fast recipes... + savings... + grocery list = stress free mom

Oh, I dunno - my wife is WAY less stressed when I make a weekly plan with fast recipes, and use an organized shopping list (and cook the food too)!

:biggrin: