• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Eating in Paris May Day Weekend

oakland barb

We will be in Paris only three nights and had hoped to re-visit Jadis and Le Severo. I've asked our concierge to verify that neither will be open Saturday night, but I'm assuming they won't.

If we keep Jadis as our Monday night dining, is there anything that comes close to Le Severo that might be open on such a holiday? We are planning to eat Sunday night at Le Comptoir.

Thanks so much for any help!

We have a similar request. I am taking my parents & sister & our partners over for significant birthdays that weekend. I had hoped to go to L'Os a Moelle for the Saturday night but it is closed, as is Stephane Martin, a suggestion from a friend. Does anyone know of anywhere open of a similar style? Bistro Paul Bert does appear to be open that weekend, but isn't taking reservations for another 2 weeks.