• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Sautéed Peaches and Shishito Peppers with Goat Cheese, Cashews and Saffron Honey from Josef Centeno's Bäco. Recipe online here

IMG_3052.thumb.jpeg.ae5cdebcef9e5a02b592e2dc9c0bf453.jpeg

Excellent combination of ingredients.  I very much enjoyed eating this.  

The herbs called for were parsley, chervil and tarragon. I used parsley, mint & thyme.  

Edited to add that the recipe calls for 5 ripe peaches, no weight given, and 1 cup (70g) shishitos for 4 servings which sounded peach-heavy for me so I used more peppers.  Went over to EYB to leave a comment on the recipe and saw the previous commenter found the peppers overpowered.   If you make it, just use what you'd like to eat 🙃

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Sautéed Peaches and Shishito Peppers with Goat Cheese, Cashews and Saffron Honey from Josef Centeno's Bäco. Recipe online here

The herbs called for were parsley, chervil and tarragon. I used parsley, mint & thyme.  

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Sautéed Peach and Shishito Peppers with Goat Cheese, Cashews and Saffron Honey from Josef Centeno's Bäco. Recipe online here

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Sautéed Peach and Shishito Peppers with Goat Cheese, Cashews and Saffron Honey from Josef Centeno's Bäco.online here