• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Side-by-side double sauce pan?

Octaveman

Someone I know is looking for something like this. Two seperate sauce pans that combine together to fit on one burner. I found this vintage one by Swan on ebay. Is there anyone making this kind of thing anymore? I've also found ones that are split down the middle or have 4 seperate compartments to cook different things but removal of contents would be problematic.

Thanks for the help.

gallery_22252_4789_5310.jpg

My Photography: Bob Worthington Photography

My music: Coronado Big Band

No idea about current US availability.

BUT, its only a week or so since, while archaeologically excavating the attic, I rediscovered the 3-piece set bought specially for specific family holidays many years ago.

Which brings me to the point -- if they are still available today, the people selling them would likely be camping and caravanning equipment suppliers.

Hope that helps your friend.

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch ... you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan