• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

kayb

kayb

It may be the usual ham, but I'm also thinking about SV-ing a pork loin, and maybe finishing it on the grill if the weather's decent, indoors if it isn't. There will be asparagus, and fresh green peas, if I can find them, and whatever other green thing I can get at the farmers' market. I may do some potato salad, or a corn casserole. And of course, the requisite deviled eggs.

Today would've been a fine day for grilling; I have the a/c on for the first time this year. Hope that holds for a while.

kayb

kayb

It may be the usual ham, but I'm also thinking about SV-ing a pork loin, and maybe finishing it on the grill if the weather's decent, indoors if it isn't. There will be asparagus, and fresh green peas, if I can find them, and whatever other green thing I can get at the farmers' market. I may do some potato salad, or a corn casserole.

Today would've been a fine day for grilling; I have the a/c on for the first time this year. Hope that holds for a while.

kayb

kayb

It may be the usual ham, but I'm also thinking about SV-ing a pork loin, and maybe finishing it on the grill if the weather's decent, indoors if it isn't. Today would've been a fine day for grilling; I have the a/c on for the first time this year.