• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Suggestions in Princeton?

tkrongold

Acacia in Lawrenceville is excellent!   I think it's the best in the area!  Its a byo too!

I heartily second Acacia. Always wonderful, make a res for sure

Thanks! These are the two restaurants we are deciding on - Acacia & Mediterra. We had been to Mediterra a few years ago & it was very good. Just thought we'd try to avoid that whole Princeton-traffic-parking thing...

www.cookstour.netMy Blog

Acacia in Lawrenceville is excellent!   I think it's the best in the area!  Its a byo too!

Thanks! These are the two restaurants we are deciding on - Acacia & Mediterra. We had been to Mediterra a few years ago & it was very good. Just thought we'd try to avoid that whole Princeton-traffic-parking thing...

The Lawrenceville parking thing is a whole lot more doable

FYI - Acacia is a BYO.

Kevin

What about Blue Bottle Cafe in Hopewell. It's about the same distance as Lawrenceville and it just got a "Very Good" from the NY Times. I've been there several times since it has opened and the food has been incredible each time. Also a BYO.