• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

26 minutes ago, Bernadry said:

By the way, I got this multicooker, I bought it here.  And I should tell that I was impressed with amount of recipes for it.  It was quite unusual for me. Now I can cook a lot of tasty dishes without spending a lot of time for this process. It seems to be a dream and I hardly believe in the fact that I can cook fast my beloved vegetables and soups and in general everything I want. Fantastic

Please do share some of your multicooker adventures with us, @Bernadry.  Maybe in the Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner threads.  Or the Soup topic, since you mention soup specifically.  Or maybe start a Multicooker thread so you can go into more detail about how you are using it.  Edited to add:  Pictures would be great :D!

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

8 minutes ago, Bernadry said:

By the way, I got this multicooker, I bought it here.  And I should tell that I was impressed with amount of recipes for it.  It was quite unusual for me. Now I can cook a lot of tasty dishes without spending a lot of time for this process. It seems to be a dream and I hardly believe in the fact that I can cook fast my beloved vegetables and soups and in general everything I want. Fantastic

Please do share some of your multicooker adventures with us, @Bernadry.  Maybe in the Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner threads.  Or the Soup topic, since you mention soup specifically.  Or maybe start a Multicooker thread so you can go into more detail about how you are using it.