• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

The French Chef

srhcb

Okay, so it's part of a fund drive, but what better reason to support PBS? :huh:

Coincidently, they just aired the Omlet episode, and Julia did some pretty fancy panhandling! :rolleyes:

SB (wishing he could make omlets like that) :wink:

It's already aired here on our local public broadcasting channel, WETA. And yes it was a part of a fundraiser. But who cares? It's Julia! :wub:

I just happened to catch her while channel surfing. The one I caught was "The Lobster Show" with Julia being as charming and informative as ever. I remember that she's the only chef on tv that ever explained that there was meat in the body cavity of a lobster and of course demonstrated how to extract it.

I'll always miss, admire and adore her.

Inside me there is a thin woman screaming to get out, but I can usually keep the Bitch quiet: with CHOCOLATE!!!