• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Margaret Pilgrim

Margaret Pilgrim

left out "thousand"

Just came upon this thread.   Wow...this is indeed Princess travel.   

We had a VW van in the '60s.    The back seat folded down into a double bed.   Large dog slept on the floor.

There was an attachable hammock over the front seats for our son.    A fridge.   Can't remember a freezer.     Pull up table, room for 4.   

I'm not sure this counts....     But it had over 250 thousand miles on it when we said goodbye.     

Margaret Pilgrim

Margaret Pilgrim

left out "thousand"

We had a VW van in the '60s.    The back seat folded down into a double bed.   Large dog slept on the floor.

There was an attachable hammock over the front seats for our son.    A fridge.   Can't remember a freezer.     Pull up table, room for 4.   

I'm not sure this counts....     Buy it had over 250 thousand miles on it when we said goodbye.     

Margaret Pilgrim

Margaret Pilgrim

I'm not sure this counts....     Buy it had over 250 miles on it when we said goodbye.