• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

School project

Luckylies

Your pictures look very pretty!

The only thing I wonder, menu-wise, is if there should be more diversity. I don't see much in the way of grains or starch or fruit. The focus seems to be heavy on meat - especially seafood. I was going to suggest contrasts of textures and temperatures, but I guess you do have something crunchy, and something cold...

Oh Emma, this looks so wonderful. I love the scallops and the zuchinni flowers; and the squab looks like perfection. The plating is ... well it looks so pretty. Thanks for having us. (cut open the flowers, i wanna eat...)

Where did you shop?

edited to ask: Is that still horseradish cream sauce with the zuchinni flowers? If not, what is it?

Edited by emmapeel (log)

Emma Peel