• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

October Dining

Fressing

I believe we are in the process of setting up a small dinner with wine and beer pairing at a Northern Liberties gastropub.

Unless things fall through, you should expect something along that line.

Tell us about that option. It might work well for next month.

Herb aka "herbacidal"

Tom is not my friend.

And Fressing - welcome and do introduce yourself!

Katie M. Loeb
Booze Muse, Spiritual Advisor

Author: Shake, Stir, Pour:Fresh Homegrown Cocktails

Cheers!
Bartendrix,Intoxicologist, Beverage Consultant, Philadelphia, PA
Captain Liberty of the Good Varietals, Aphrodite of Alcohol

I believe we are in the process of setting up a small dinner with wine and beer pairing at a Northern Liberties gastropub.

Unless things fall through, you should expect something along that line.

Tell us about that option.  It might work well for next month.

A sushi restaurant on the Boulevard in the Northeast called Fuji is a small, wonderful place. My brother is a "regular" and when he mentioned our group to the owners they wanted to schedule something right then. They have creative offerings and wonderful service. Let me know and I'll be happy to take the lead.

We're tentatively scheduled for Monday Oct. 18 at Abbaye. Will be meeting with Chef Tom to firm up details in the next week.

Since Abbaye's menu includes an excellent selection of vegetarian and vegan dishes, there will definitely be options each course for our non-meat eating friends this time.

I'll keep you all posted.

Katie M. Loeb
Booze Muse, Spiritual Advisor

Author: Shake, Stir, Pour:Fresh Homegrown Cocktails

Cheers!
Bartendrix,Intoxicologist, Beverage Consultant, Philadelphia, PA
Captain Liberty of the Good Varietals, Aphrodite of Alcohol

A sushi restaurant on the Boulevard in the Northeast called Fuji is a small, wonderful place.  My brother is a "regular" and when he mentioned our group to the owners they wanted to schedule something right then.  They have creative offerings and wonderful service.  Let me know and I'll be happy to take the lead.

is this fuji on roosevelt blvd? i may be in that area on sunday and would like to try it out