• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

[Montana] Livingston Bar and Grille

This message pertains specifically to all you Montaners out there:

I'm in Montana for the next week and looking for any good food I can get my hands on. I've heard that Livingston Bar and Grille is fantastic, however it is an hour and a half away (it seems like most things here are! :biggrin: ). Is this restaurant worth the trip?

~Ben

Some people say the glass is half empty, others say it is half full, I say, are you going to drink that?

Ben Wilcox

benherebfour@gmail.com

Here's a link to Russell Chatham's website, which includes these pages of his art, and others for Clark City Press, his fine book publishing company. There is nothing for the Livingston Bar & Grill other than a "coming soon' message, which has been there for a long time.

If I was an hour and half drive away, I would not think of missing it. So if you go, please report back and let us know about your experience there.