• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

gulfporter

gulfporter

We have two homes that we travel back/forth every few months; one in FL one in MX.  

For me the most important food list is the one that shows what we HAVE in the freezer.  After a few months away, it's important to know what proteins need to be fished out of the freezer.  Buying a veg for the side is the easy part....I wander over to local produce stands in whatever city I happen to be in.  

gulfporter

gulfporter

We have two homes that we travel back/forth every few months; one in FL one in MX.  

For me the most important food list is the one that shows what we HAVE in the freezer.  After a few months away, it's important to know what proteins need to be fished out of the freezer.  Buying a veg for the side is the easy part....I wonder over to local produce stands in whatever city I happen to be in.