• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

New Restaurant

Truman, just a heads up. In the future it'd be best to give a more specific title. Also, since this forum covers the entire pacific nw, it's advisable to put whether it's Seattle [sEA] or Portland [PDX] or another city.

Also, search the other forums. eg, there are two threads devoted to new restaurants in Portland and new restaurants in Seattle.

Other than that, I don't have any info for you. Didn't mean to slap your hand, but since you're new....

Thank you for the correction. It is a restaurant rumored to be opening in downtown Seattle. I had searched some of the threads and did not see it mentioned anywhere. I just thought it might be worth a shot to ask.

This should go in the openings and closings thread, but I have walked by the "Apartment" storefront several times in the past couple of months, and yes, it's going to be a new restaurant. It's in Belltown, but I can't remember if it's on 1st or 2nd Ave. I will report back in that other thread when I spot it again.

Kathy

"Save Donald Duck and Fuck Wolfgang Puck."

-- State Senator John Burton, joking about

how the bill to ban production of foie gras in

California was summarized for signing by

Gov. Schwarzenegger.