• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Fink's Funky Chicken and Ribs Catering

finker99

Just wanted to add this message on the board about how much I miss Fink's Funky Chicken... The place was great, the food was great, from the smoked chicken, the ribs, the homemade soups, the GREAT fries, and the homemade veggie dishes and salads.

I know Fink has hooked up with Stickey's, but that's just not the same for me. (Not even close) Fink's in River Edge was something unique. I'm glad Fink's health is better, and it's sad that he could not continue to operate his own place. The place was ALWAYS busy in the 2-3 years it was open, so I hope Fink did well there. And here's a secret wish that Fink can break out on his own again and duplicate a place like Fink's Funky Chicken really soon. Fink, we really miss you.

• 1 year later...