• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Starbucks SuperPremium Coffee Liqueur?

My fiance and I recently had a coffee martini made with it at the W hotel Times Square, and it was delicious. We decided to purchase it at home, and I have since made several martinis with it. I personally think it has a much better flavor than kahlua, and it's especially good with vanilla vodka and some Godiva white or dark liqueur. We're also probably a bit biased since we are Starbucks addicts!

-Elizabeth

Mmmmmmm chocolate.

I'm a part-time employee of a company distributing Starbucks Liqueur (among other spirits).

One of the recipes they push, my favorite one in fact, is of a similar flavor profile to the White Russian.

1/2 Starbucks, 1/4 vodka, 1/4 chocolate milk

For a slight twist, use your favorite flavored vodka and it'll linger with that flavor towards the end.

Herb aka "herbacidal"

Tom is not my friend.