• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

RESTAURANT SUGGESTIONS IN MIAMI BEACH

ellenesk

Little Havana on Collins has excellent Cuban food.

12727 Biscayne Boulevard

North Miami, FL 33161

I'm from Boca Raton and am now working in NJ. Whenever I am in town and time allows I head down there. The service is fantastic.

A really pleasant, pretty restaurant is on 71st Street in Miami Beach; It has modern Italian food (no Veal Parm) and really nice service. A nice oasis in this area....

Cafe Prima Pasta

414 71st St

Miami Beach, FL

Phone: (305) 867-0106

Not Miami Beach but Miami -- Versailles off 8th street, is a legendary Cuban restaurant. Definitely kid friendly.

Jason Perlow, Co-Founder eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters

Foodies who Review South Florida (Facebook) | offthebroiler.com - Food Blog (archived) | View my food photos on Instagram

Twittter: @jperlow | Mastodon @jperlow@journa.host

lOOKING FOR CHILD AND NON CHILD FRIENDLY RESTAURANT IN MIAMI BEACH FLORIDA

Exactly where are you staying? Do you have a car? What would you like to eat? Big-medium-or little deal places? Miami/MetroDade - including the beach areas - is a *very* big place with lots of nasty traffic. I lived there for over 20 years - and am going down on a business trip in March - so I'll try to help if I can. Robyn